Followers

Number of Visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Referral Banners

Like This Site

Ad Your Company

Monday, December 19, 2011

Baim Gotta Have Yaa MP3, Video Klip dan Lirik

Baim Gotta Have Yaa MP3, Video Klip dan Lirik Download

Lyric


* you got me when you look in my eyes
you had me when you touch my heart
i can really feelin’ you inside
i feel like i’m in you tonite
** how it’s feel to be in love
how it’s feel when your heart explode
i never thought i will feel this way
i never thought i will feel this pain
ooh i really really gotta have yaa tonite
reff:
take me down to your arms tonite
take my heart i’m with you tonite
i won’t let go until the sun is up
i won’t let go until i’m yours tonite yeah
repeat *, **
repeat reff
reff2:
take my heart with your heart and soul
take me down to your arms tonite
i won’t let go until the hell is cold
i won’t let go until i’m yours tonite
repeat reff, reff2
gotta have yaa tonite babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment